- Follow all school rules
- Be in dress code at all times
- Be respectful to all people in the library
- Treat all library materials with care
- Students are allowed to borrow up to six (6) library materials for a period of two weeks. Materials may be renewed providing there is no wait list for an item.
- Students are responsible for damages made to library materials and may be charged a fee for damaged materials.
- Students with overdue and/or lost books will be put on withhold.
- Students visiting the library individually during class time must obtain an official library pass from their teacher. Students without official passes will be sent back to class.
- Students must sign in when entering the library during class time and sign out upon leaving (this includes using the restroom or drinking water).
- Library computers are to be used for educational purposes only.
- There is no charge for printing in black and white for school assignments.
- Color printing is $.25 a page.